Động cơ liền hộp giảm tốc trục thẳng (Standard)
- Sizes: 6
- Torque range: 50 - 700 Nm
- Performance: 0,12 - 7,5 kW
- Ratio: 1,92:1 - 488,07:1
- SK01-; SK10-; SK20-; SK25-; SK30-; SK33-; SKF01-; SKF10-; SKF20-; SKF25-; SKF30-; SKF33-;
STANDARD is another word for quality.
- Standard casings are purpose-designed to meet the requirements and
performance level demanded today of gear boxes and geared motors.
- Series production ensures the most favourable cost-efficiency ratio.
- Professional expertise, efficiency and high productivity are the
basis for extremly short delivery times trough our worldwide service
- The conventional line of NORD GEAR reducers has a one-piece output
side housing, integral with the main housing. This permits high overhung
loads since the low speed bearings are housed in a rigid chamber with
no possible movement between the main housing and the bearing chamber.
The gears are forged. The teeth are finished after hardening. Gearing is
designed for infinite life based on DIN Standard 3990 and Niemann
calculations. Fits between bores, shafts and keys are closely controlled
for optimum performances.